I was finishing a roll of APX 100, shot the last few pictures, then I loaded roll of color film because I was planning on shooting a few birds with my new tele lens the next day. So far so good, the next day I picked the camera and the meter goes up all the way even at 1/1000 and f/22, indoors... I set the Iso rating correctly, in fact, I didn't even change it because the new film is ISO 100 too just like the APX. So, could it be an exhausted battery that is causing this? I haven't changed it since I got the camera second hand. But it doesn't seem likely, I'd think the meter would just stop working if the battery wasn't good anymore. I know that if it's broke, it's probably not worth fixing, unless I get another body for parts, but I'd like to know if I should bother to get a new battery or if anybody has any tips. Thanks!