The little guys[mx]

MX962

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Very cold wind snow rain hail and some sun on accation ,But they still race despite frozen fingers !

IMG_0520copy.jpg

IMG_0513copy.jpg

IMG_0495copy.jpg

Shot with Canon 10D
AV mode
70-200 2.8
@ f-2.8

Ive always wanted to do that, haha

great shots!

I really like number 3

Nice shots - I like number two the most though - especially because you can see the dust and soil coming off it.

David

Thanks every one . Yea I still love my 10D its been through hell and back covered in mudd ,froze ,wet ,and has never failed me yet,knock on wood ! ha ,but it is getting replaced this year but wont be forggoten

AWESOME! I like Number two the best. I like how he is learning to whip the bike! Even better that he's on a KTM! I ride a KTM250sx BTW.

AWESOME! I like Number two the best. I like how he is learning to whip the bike! Even better that he's on a KTM! I ride a KTM250sx BTW.
Thanks nice ride too. But the bike in shot #2 is acually a LEM 50cc not sure of the model,although LEM and KTM use many of the same parts in there machines. The kid has 4 different bikes all the way up to an 85 BTW.

You realize you could have had a nicer bike for half the price, right?

http://www.brownie-camera.com/ Here is a link you may find helpfull ,I see you have a Brownie ! I have 7 different models
Half the price those go for around 6500 us here ?

Thanks a lot!

6500? I need to move:mrgreen:.

I priced a 250SX from the dealer here the other day-$9500 plus tax. I could have a race-prepped CRF 250 and enough spare parts to rebuild it for that here.

I do want a KTM, though. The 450 supermotard, preferably, but I'm not picky:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back