The London Bridge fell down... all the way to AZ.

///Matt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C/C welcome!

This is the true and original "London Bridge", shipped to, and reassembled in, Lake Havasu, AZ.

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

Ah, that's where it went to?
I remember when I first visited London at 12 years of age ("centuries ago"!), it had only just been sold and was about to be dismantled and rebuilt. I never know exactly WHERE. Cool sight.

Lovely choice of aperture for your nighttime photography here. I really love the smoothness of the water given by the long exposure and the starry lights given by the small aperture! Works perfectly well with the Christmas decorations!

I beleive these are all 15 second exposures with an f8.0... I had the white balance set for Tungsten so that the bridge wouldn't turn orange, in the very low light. This is an accurate representation of the bridge's color. ISO 50 or 100...

technically speaking it has been sold .... but in reality it has been stolen

Lovely images, with the Christmas decorations and the decorative streetlights. I like the star effect on the lights as well. Good job!

Thanks guys! i'm very proud of t hese shots. =)

The bridge is over water, but the long exposure catches the flow of the water, causing it to smooth out.

Here's what #3 looked like with a shorter shutter and wider aperture.

5.jpg

Those are nice. I love the longer exposure on them. I can't help but hear that AFN commercial when I read the title of the post. (You'd know it if you saw it. ;))

Most reactions

Back