The London Eye at night in thr rain

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not one of my best shots but hey its was cold, dark and very wet and I'd had a few pints OK:lol:

The London Eye at night in the rain
30seconds exposure

7634-_N0H1264.jpg

Did you actually get water drops onto your lens (I see some!) or were you inside somewhere taking this through a window?
I like the movement that you captured with that 30-second exposure, and the blue of the "station".

LaFoto said:
Did you actually get water drops onto your lens (I see some!) or were you inside somewhere taking this through a window?
I like the movement that you captured with that 30-second exposure, and the blue of the "station".

Not inside but like a complete idiot I was standing in the rain getting very wet and yes that is rain on my UV filter.

The pain I suffer for THE PHOTO FORUM :er:

That is dedication!
Wow! :D

Nicely taken, kinda looks like the wheel is going 100mph! .... you'd have a hard time keeping your dinner down.

I'd be interested in seeing what that shot looks like with an ND filter.

Archangel said:
Nicely taken, kinda looks like the wheel is going 100mph! .... you'd have a hard time keeping your dinner down.

LOL I felt a bit like that on the train home after too many of these :cheers: :cheers:

Nice shot of the eye, i like how you can still see the seperate cars even though everything is blurry.

Your lucky that you only got water on your lens though, I was at a concert last night and got beer splashed on my lens :(

Great shot :thumbup: ... its very exciting

omeletteman said:
Nice shot of the eye, i like how you can still see the seperate cars even though everything is blurry.

Your lucky that you only got water on your lens though, I was at a concert last night and got beer splashed on my lens :(
HORROR OF HORRORS what a waste of beer.

hope your lens is ok or is it very sticky?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back