The London Eye at night

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
its a real bugger trying to get a good shot of the London Eye at night as it never stops turning, so out of about 10 shots this is the only good one

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

I really like this shot. Funny that you say it never stops moving...I don't think I've ever actually seen it in action. The first time I saw it was the year it was supposed to open, but never did, and the next time, it was so cold and rainy, that there was no one there...alas, I didn't know nothing about photography then...otherwise I would have taken advantage of it not moving :lol:

Great shot and thanks for sharing.

this is very good... btw... have you tried long exposure on this one? I mean... a minute? might be interesting as well!

mentos_007 said:
this is very good... btw... have you tried long exposure on this one? I mean... a minute? might be interesting as well!

Thank you, this one was 4seconds any thing longer than that and the wheel is a total blur

lostprophet said:
Thank you, this one was 4seconds any thing longer than that and the wheel is a total blur

Yes, it's a pig to photograph isn't it? You've done really well there! If you wait until about midnight, it stops! :)

Rob

jocose said:
(I think that that is what Mentos was hinting at... :) )

Oh yeah:blushing: im being a bit thick today:lol:
well I might give it a go next time I venture to London

lostprophet said:
Oh yeah:blushing: im being a bit thick today:lol:
well I might give it a go next time I venture to London

Good luck with it...I think it would pretty cool...but I like blur and streaks, so what can I say! If you can hold off a year, we can all set up our tripods together at the 2nd Annual International TPF Meetup (unless of course it's in France or Holland :lmao: )

JonK said:
nice job on this shot...looks great tho I'd like to see it posted bigger.

if you click on any of my images it will show a higher res version if you still want it bigger than that I see what I can do tomorrow

Most reactions

New Topics

Back