The long journey....

bogleric

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Please take a look and give me your thoughts. This image is completely unedited. I almost wonder if I should increase the saturation.

sh1.jpg

Well, the area of interest for me is the footprints in the sand. Because the sky is pretty bland I would almost crop most of the sky out and focus on the sand and water. Might be fun to try it in black and white and bump up the contrast.

Me too. Just the red x.
But I was trying to load some photos into photobucket earlier today and could not even get to my album. "Site not responding" came up instead. So it seems like photobucket is having a bit of a server problem this morning (German morning = American night).

Yay! now I can see it. Very nice picture. I realy like the lighting alot. Well done. I agree that some cropping of the sky might be nice...but its still a nice photo as is

I like that version much better, I think it's a lot stronger photo. Nice edit!

I like the color as is, and agree that the second composition is stronger.

bogleric said:
some friends keep mentioning saturation.... so here is one bumped up a little.

Do you like this better?

sh3.jpg
Yep! I like this one better.
This photo has real promise. To me the bus detracts from the comp and the drama. Your photo is excellent. I like the footprints as the theme and the theme really makes this a dramatic photo without the bus (or whaterver that obstruction is on the right margin).

The converging point is well composed

Most reactions

Back