The Look

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
Boy and girl share a glance, checking each other out - a stolen moment on a street corner.

I know they aren't in focus, but I kinda like that, it adds to the tension for me.

What do you think?

look.jpg

It's cool. Ideally the subjects would be in better balance to each other, but street photography is never ideal. Kudos for picking up on the subtle nuances of those around you. You have an acute awareness of the human psyche :)

Gracias Senor!

I missed the shot of him preening his hair whilst using a CD for a mirror, and I'm not sure of the human psyche bit, but I do like watching people ;)

Very cool. Did either of them see you take the shot?

what a great capture!!! this is what photography is all about

you are definitely one of my favorite photogs on this forum

Very cool. Did either of them see you take the shot?

Not that I'm aware of, she carried on walking and he set off in a different direction - thanks for the comments!

That One Guy said:
what a great capture!!! this is what photography is all about

you are definitely one of my favorite photogs on this forum

Wow, thanks! :D

i try to be positive, but without knowing the story, the photo just doesn't have that tension you describe... i don't think i would have noticed the two people really looking at each other without you telling me. Sorry.

i try to be positive, but without knowing the story, the photo just doesn't have that tension you describe... i don't think i would have noticed the two people really looking at each other without you telling me. Sorry.

Don't apologise! we all see things differently - thats what makes photography interesting :thumbup:

Thanks for your comments!

my eye would have been caught by the two people standing by the stores

Most reactions

New Topics

Back