the lost umbrella

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My nice idea of putting an umbrella into the water to take a nice moody shot ended tragically for the umbrella... he sunk to the ground of Loch Maree where he hopefully still rests in peace :)
So please consider taking a good look at this shot as I really associate it with a big loss ;-) any C&C would be welcome!
http://www.spako.lu

lost.jpg

I really like the concept but there is something bugging me about the picture that i cant really figure out, its somethong on the left side of the picture and i cant really tell what it is. It seems alot noiser on the left

Awesome picture though

oh that's really neat, but to be honest I think if you hadn't told me it was an umbrella I wouldn't be able to figure out what it is... maybe brighten it a bit? (though I'd hate to do that since the mood is so great in the shot)

Neat shot either way.

I really like the concept but there is something bugging me about the picture that i cant really figure out, its somethong on the left side of the picture and i cant really tell what it is. It seems alot noiser on the left

Awesome picture though

That would be the texture I added to the shot that is bothering you... :)

oh that's really neat, but to be honest I think if you hadn't told me it was an umbrella I wouldn't be able to figure out what it is... maybe brighten it a bit? (though I'd hate to do that since the mood is so great in the shot)

Neat shot either way.

My thoughts exactly. Very original idea, though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back