719-XL.jpg

712-XL.jpg

711-XL.jpg

709-XL.jpg

huh...

i was certain it would be pictures of Leicas. :allteeth:

Awws you got a soft side to yah!
Though I see that the horsey ways have not yet captured you

Also I wonder if you ran the photoshop "dust and scratches" noise removal over the first shot if it wouldn't get rid of those white specks on her face (yes yes I know its film and grain is nice but white specks is more like annoying dust than proper grain).

Good woman, Good dog. What more can a man ask for in life.

These are lovely! Beautiful exposures and tones. The whole set gives a feel of gentle comfort and relaxation, just hanging out together. #1 in particular is very sweet!

Also I wonder if you ran the photoshop "dust and scratches" noise removal over the first shot if it wouldn't get rid of those white specks on her face (yes yes I know its film and grain is nice but white specks is more like annoying dust than proper grain).

They actually ARE dust spots and not just 'like' dust spots :) For small spots like that, clone tool is handy. Sometimes running the dust and scratch tool takes too much out of the picture and you end up losing detail.

Can't you see the horse box, Jane was out hunting with Four Shires Bloodhounds

Our Horse at Chatsworth hunt

663-XL.jpg

[/QUOTE]

663-XL.jpg
[/QUOTE]hey look it has barrettes in its mane!

663-XL.jpg
[/QUOTE]hey look it has barrettes in its mane![/QUOTE]

No hand plaited and sewn

Most reactions

Back