" THE MAKING OF AN ABSTRACT ??""

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All, Lets see if ya think this passes as an abstract, ingredients all here?

Photo #1 ( Small) shows the following

Ok this is a large Wine glass 1/2 filled with water, sitting on red poster board..the wine glass is also green in cast, ( not pure green).. The lighting is Window, and Flash used to freeze some motion..

glass.jpg

Photo #2 ( small ) shows better detail of shape of Glass, which allows it to play on background color/ and water highlights the green, with window light, and flash... it also shows water being poured , as timer is running... red eye reduction also used since clear water/ glass/ and flash.. maybe it helped.. ( hoped?)

waterbubbles.jpg

Photo #3 Finished Product...

ISO 50 / APT,, 3.6 / Focal Length 100 mm / Speed 125 / Flash yes..

So does this work for a Abstract, comments . .. critique.. or just how do ya feel about it??
Lets hear it folks...bigger the better on a wall/ or put it in a photo album and forget it..

drops2.jpg

I think it works. A bit Christmas-ish but deffinately abstract. If I didn't know I could think it is a gel with air bubbles in it, running water, water being stirred, or boiling water.

DSLR... lol... I like that, Christmas-is... guess you could hang it after Thanksgiving and take it down after New Year... Hey Thanks!! yeah , the Red Background worked well with this ...

I would 100% hang this in my kitchen, fits perfectly! Colors and everything.

midnightjam... hey, thanks

dinodan.... guess that passes as an abstract then...lol... thanks

i like the bottom one the most i think. and it definitely has a watermelony feel and not just christmas-ish :p

mmphoto.... the first two actually posted to show how it was done...
I like that watermelony feel... maybe i should call it ,

" LIQUID WATERMELON ""

LOL, Hey, seriously thanks for taking time to comment !! Appreciated!

i didnt think id ever say this, but i think theres too much detail in the photo..... dont like the angle either nor do i like the lighting it seems to simple and not creative

Most reactions

Back