The Man and the Beach House

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Virginia Beach, VA.

Couple of weekends ago, looking for street shots in Va. Beach - this one from the beach ended up being the best of the bunch. All comments/critique welcome.

ManAndBeachHouse.jpg

Thats weird? That's the second time that I couldn't see a pic, and I posted a reply to say so, and when it went back to the post, it showed the pic? Strange. Something about the tones in this picture is just super cool! I think I can feel the heat of the sand!

The tones are nice, and the subject is nice, but I don't like the composition. There's too much space in the foreground with nothing important, and it leaves the beach house kind of centered.

Agreed - it could use a bit of cropping at the bottom...but otherwise you managed to make the sky dark - great tones and contrast! did you use any filters?

Kewl pic. I like the light to dark balance you have going on. Though the first thing that flashed through my mind right when I saw this was "Weekend at Bernie's" :p

malachite said:
Kewl pic. I like the light to dark balance you have going on. Though the first thing that flashed through my mind right when I saw this was "Weekend at Bernie's" :p

Haha! I posted to this on the Critique forum and I thought the SAME thing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back