bell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Comments & critiques are most welcome.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the blurry/soft spot under his chest?

It just seem like I should have seen the writing that's in the background in that area. I think if it was there it would clean up the pic. It is a nice picture btw.

I agree that it would look better if you could see the writing under his chest.

It would also be better if the writing didn't run off the edge... It looks nice, but if you can't read it, what's the point?

I tried first running the text under his chest, where you see the empty spot now. Although the text was slightly less prodominent, meaning used only as a background, it took over my subject. At least I thought.

Then I wanted to convery how sometimes youth claims that we don't understand them. By cutting off certain parts of the text yet keeping the general idea of a voice behind the image, I thought it would convey the message. The message is being the communication gaps between gemnerations. Total frustrations exchanged between both generations.

Tell me if I put to much thinking when I create such compositions. Am I to far off of what I tried to convey?

I truly like discussions like this. Please keep the comments comming.

Cheers,

HB

I agree that it would look better if you could see the writing under his chest.

It would also be better if the writing didn't run off the edge... It looks nice, but if you can't read it, what's the point?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back