The March Photo Challenge Photos! Congrats Guys!

Which photo is your favorite?

• Total voters

TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks

We had an good turn-out this month with 13 photos. Please take them time to look through all of them and then cast your vote for your favorite.

Please click on the following link to view the gallery: March Photo Challenge
The polls will be open for the next 7 days.

I guess it was bound to happen. Eventually we were going to get a tie. Photos 4 and 8 are tied with 9 votes each so it looks like we have two winners for the March Challenge.

The winners are Nytmair who took photo 4 and Who? who took photo 8. Congratulations guys!
:band:

photo13%7E0.jpg

Photo 4 by Nytamair

normal_photo4%7E0.jpg

Photo 8 by Who?

Great! :D :D :D

Thanks to everyone who voted for my image...was a once in a lifetime type moment that one...8)

And a fantastic shot that one Nytmair, I remember commenting on it a while ago (on the forum)! :D

Thanks again guys 8)

thanks everyone :D, and this was a spur of the moment picture i took a few months ago! i guess shots like that sometimes come out to be one of the best :)

this is pretty cool too, since it's the first time i have submitted a photo for these contests!

Ok, I am really confused. And I don't say any of this to take anything away from the two pics above, especially as those are the two that I had to choose between in voting... but isn't one of those #12? When I look at the gallery there is something else for #8.

Sorry, really, but I'm confused too. Is it possible the poll got messed up??

Photo #8 is mine, photo #12 is Who?'s.

Here's mine:

medium

Please feel free to visit my Gallery were it's posted, among others. ( http://www.photostor.com/goofup ).

I assumed (and we all know what happens when we "assume") that it was mine and #4 battling back and forth all week for position!! His is an excellent picture. (Heck, they all were!)

You know it could be that some people have it sorted differently. I would suggest you put the title under the photo, that is in the configuration of coppermine or the album itself. That way no matter how you sort them it displays the name in the thumbnail as well as the normal view.

Doh!

First we got hanging chads, now we got hanging pictures.

To top it off I got a version of the ole "Who's On First?" routine going on in my head :)

Twist ?????

Well this sucks big time! :lol:

I was very confused when I was watching the voting, because I could'nt figure out if mine was 8 or 12?! I kinda of figured it out that mine was doing OK when I noticed it had a lot of views and I thought it went by the order the pictures were in (mine was 8th on the ordering). It got even more confusing when I noticed picture 12 was doing very well, and had a lot of views! :!: I just worry now that people in fact voted for picture 8 thinking it was picture 12 and vice versa!

It would probably solve it everyone said who they voted for :?:

Actually, looking at this, my picture is number 4?! Its says 4/13 in the ordering and it says the title is "photo 4".

Im very confused :roll: I guess mine is either 8 or 4 then? :? :? :? :? :?

Ive really lost it now!! :shock: :lol:

my photo is number 4/13, but it says photo 12 on the bottom...which i don't think i even noticed, i actually voted for photo 12 (meaning the picture in the bottom right of that album) becuase it was my favorite.

hmmm :scratch:

Well Ive checked everything I could, and which ever way you look at it, mine is photo 8 or photo 4 :?:

What it looks like is my photo has been considered as photo 4, and goofups is photo 8? I click on Goofups and it says "photo 8", and mine says "photo 4". On mine it says Nytmairs is photo 12 :? Im guessing Nytmairs is photo 12 then, but people may have voted for it thinking it was photo 4.

Im not sure if thats the issue, I think the issue is much more confusing :lol: Who voted for 12, 8 and 4, and who thought they were voting for something when they were in fact voting for something else?

:!: :!: :!: :!: :?

Most reactions

Back