The May Photos are Here! Congrats rsilfverberg!

Which photo is your favorite?

• Total voters

TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We had a great turnout this month with 17 great photos being submitted.
The photos can be viewed here: May Photos

There are 17 photos in all. The photos are all titled (“Photo 1” through “Photo 17”) in order to avoid confusion please make sure that you check the title before voting. If the photos are not sorted in the correct order then you can click on the "+" next to "Date" (in the top right of the thumbnail gallery) to sort based on the titles of the photos. Some photos will not show up in their full size so it is recommended that you click on the photos to view them in their full size. Copermine automatically resizes some photos which can cause the photo to become distorted in the slide show view. Once you click on the photo it should clear up as it will be viewed in its original size.

After viewing the photos please take the opportunity to vote for your favorite. Good luck to all. If there are any questions please let us know.

The polls will be open for the next seven days.

Unless you live in Florida *Smirks*. Hehe, jk, someone had to say it.

But it's really, really hard this time to vote for just one... and you get only ONE vote...

To we vote whihc one is more appealing and looks the best or what represents the subject the most?

photong said:
To we vote whihc one is more appealing and looks the best or what represents the subject the most?
Well, I figured since they would all have to represent the subject in order to be in the contest, I just voted for the one that appealed to me the most.

Daniel

LaFoto said:
But it's really, really hard this time to vote for just one... and you get only ONE vote...
See...I think you should vote for mine.

It's number zz*ì&%ZZá^^% Hey. What the ·¦º%*zZ%$#

What's happZzþO¦?+

Danie·Ç¬zzZ¦µ

DanielK said:
photong said:
To we vote which one is more appealing and looks the best or what represents the subject the most?
Well, I figured since they would all have to represent the subject in order to be in the contest, I just voted for the one that appealed to me the most.

Daniel

There are some that better represent than others. There are the obvious ones, and the not so obvious that I personally would not consider rule of thirds but have made me realize that they very well can be.

DanielK said:

I don't think that's true. Twist isn't gonna kick anybody out, saying that he didn't think it fit, to my knowledge. I personally thought that there were many that didn't fit my personal impression of the rule of thirds, but oh well, I'm a picky b*tch. :D

oriecat said:
I personally thought that there were many that didn't fit my personal impression of the rule of thirds, but oh well, I'm a picky b*tch. :D
Which ones, if you don't mind me asking?

Daniel

Hi all,

As an absolute newbie here, I must say how much I like the fact that the voting for the challenges is absolutely anonymous!

I'm a member of a few other photography forums, and think this is the best way to get a result based on the merits of the photograph, not coloured by your opinion (good or otherwise :wink: ) of the photographer!

Guess who's entering June??

Cheers,
Gatsby

Gatsby said:
Guess who's entering June??

Cheers,
Gatsby

Well I hope it's you. I think that would be "Great," Gatsby.

sorry, had to be done. :D

And I have to agree with Orie, there were a few of the shots that I just couldn't apply Rule of 3rds to. Some of them were very ingenious, tho.!

I voted for the one I thought did the best job applying the rule to make an image that I liked. (Hope that makes sense. Some I liked but didn't think applied the rule, some that applied the rule but weren't WOW shots for me.)

well judging by some of the images that are there i dont think TwistMyArm was actually judging them to begin with i think its kinda if u think its the rule of thirds then he let u in... cuz a few of em are pretty debatable use of "the rule" so yea vote for mine number ### haha 8) :shock: :whip:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back