Double H

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA
Website
doublehmedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I headed out to capture a very beautiful sunset from a very awesome overlook. These are shots of the Susquehanna River from Chiques Rock, a 200ft rock wall overlooking the river. Enjoy!

susquehanna_sunset2_sm.jpg

susquehanna_train_sm.jpg

susquehanna_sunset_sm.jpg

Not sure why none of the previous 38 passersby didn't sign your guestbook here (likely too busy watching some debate on TV). I think this is a very nice set, with the last image being the cream of the crop. Number 2 would have been my choice instead hadn't it included the train (nothing against trains, but I think it's just a distraction here). The water is surreal in all three photos.

Good work, looking forward to more from you and your camera.

Not sure why none of the previous 38 passersby didn't sign your guestbook here (likely too busy watching some debate on TV). I think this is a very nice set, with the last image being the cream of the crop. Number 2 would have been my choice instead hadn't it included the train (nothing against trains, but I think it's just a distraction here). The water is surreal in all three photos.

Good work, looking forward to more from you and your camera.

Thanks. I have about a hundred more to process. I'll post more soon.

This is a tough crowd.

I love your photos :mrgreen:....

excuse my ignorance, I am very new to photography...did you use a special lens to get the effect of photo 1? What do you call that type of effect?

I love your photos :mrgreen:....

excuse my ignorance, I am very new to photography...did you use a special lens to get the effect of photo 1? What do you call that type of effect?

Thanks for lookin.
Numero uno was shot with a Nikon 10.5mm, ƒ2.8 diagonal fisheye.

I like em all!! Although, I think the fisheye didn't help number 1, but the exposure is wonderful :)

Most reactions

Back