The Misery Garden

Discussion in 'Dark Side Gallery' started by boogaguy, Sep 18, 2008.

1. boogaguy

boogaguy TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Ok so this one is definitely a stretch for me.
    If you dont like it then please say what you think sucks about it not just that it sucks.
    Ive never made anything like this so .....
    ... here it is
    hehe
    [​IMG]

2. DRATOM

DRATOM TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Well it doesn't suck, so i don't think you will get that from any one. It looks more like a drawing than a picture, which I think was the goal. My guess is that it started as an image of a cooling tower and progressed from there. How did you do the people?

This is something I couldn't do, so I cant give you too much C&C but I do find it interesting.

3. boogaguy

boogaguy TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    actually the cooling tower was one of the things i added later. this is about 9 pictures
    heheh.
    This is easy ( well easier ) with a pen tablet. i couldn't do this with a mouse.
    Actually started as a pic of the wall in my room next to the window. then the people were warped then added. then the ground then the tower. :D

4. bradster76

bradster76 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Pretty interesting, and really creative. After looking close enough I saw the very back was a wall, and could see the birds penned in. At first I was thinking: wtf? a wall? wow. You made it sound easy how you put it all together, but hehe, I'd mess it up for sure.

Booga, your stuff has never sucked, brother. Man, you could draw a stick figure and it would kick ass. You are one of a few that actually puts a damn meaning behind work. I'm gonna go hurt someone before I get all teary-eyed. :lol::lol:

5. Chiller

Chiller Mental case

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Nah..it doesnt suck. I love your creativity, and as I have always said, your mind thinks different. Love the concept you have here too. As for improving it, I am limited in my photoshop skills, so I dont really know.