ThE MoD AwArDs!!!!!!!!

Peoples Choice Moderator

• Total voters
Chase said:
I was wondering who voted for Twist...I mean, come on, how many people even know who he IS?? :lol:

well, i bet there's a handphul who know him alright.

vonnagy said:
its been well documented that voo's got a mean streak and a bad rep :lol: ;) I voted for Twist cuz he promised to send a case of Canadian beer to whoever voted for him. I am easily swayed.

Also people's choice is rather a lousy term, non of mods where publicly elected, we are chosen by the wise and noble Chaserton the Great, leader of all things photoforumic. To have an vote like this is high treason! :shock:

*cracks open a moosehead*

Its treason I tell ya!

*hiccup*

:drunk:

Have another, honey, and tell us some more. :LOL:

oriecat said:
I need to know the criteria for selection. Are we talking who's my fave mod? who's the best mod? Who mods the best? It's all different.

its pretty much based on whatever you want it to be based on!!!! i thought it would spark good conversation! :twisted:

md

oriecat said:
Ok, Matty. I'm gonna vote for you then, just because I like your new sig quote.

thanks orie!!! i love everything about you!! wanna makeout?

md

Ooh maybe the next poll can be "who is the hottest" :p

or maybe a poll to decide class president, vice president, treasurer, etc. :cheer:

voodoocat said:

or maybe a poll to decide class president, vice president, treasurer, etc. :cheer:

i wanna be class clown!!

md

voodoocat said:

I want to be treasurer, cuz you know I'm getting my degree in finance.

I voted for Twisty, because other that him and Chase, I do not know what most of the moderators do, Twist volunteered to runs the monthly photo challenge

Most reactions

New Topics

Back