The mohawk gurl

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Hobbes, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Hobbes

Hobbes TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I took this picture about a week or so ago and it has kinda become one of my favorite photos. It was more or less pure luck that I got this one because I was actually trying to take a picture of the buildings and the purple sky when that girl all of the sudden stood in front of me lol. I just wish that my lens was wide enough so I could have her feet in the picture too lol.

[​IMG]

2. xtort-

xtort- TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I keep trying, but I don't see any correlation between the subject (mohawk girl) and the rest of the scene.

3. Hobbes

Hobbes TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    yeah yeah I know that one was just a freaking noobish test shot nothing spectacular in the eyes of a professional photographer like you -.-

4. midnitejam

midnitejam TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Very good night capture. The girl with the mohawk haircut is an asset to the image. I would be interrested in your settings. This is one of the technically better night captures. You did well.

5. Hobbes

Hobbes TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I guess the kind of pictures I take don't really have very deep meanings I just want to show the amazing and/or amusing things/people/places I saw through my own eyes. Technically all my night photos were taken handheld usually with high ISO speed and very low shutterspeed the image stabilized lens I am using made it possible for me to use a shutterspeed of 1/4 seconds but I had to hold my camera really steady lol. If you want to know what settings I used when I took this picture well this is what Opera shows: