The mohawk gurl

Hobbes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this picture about a week or so ago and it has kinda become one of my favorite photos. It was more or less pure luck that I got this one because I was actually trying to take a picture of the buildings and the purple sky when that girl all of the sudden stood in front of me lol. I just wish that my lens was wide enough so I could have her feet in the picture too lol.

3236662540_8c2e8c19c6_o.jpg

I keep trying, but I don't see any correlation between the subject (mohawk girl) and the rest of the scene.

yeah yeah I know that one was just a freaking noobish test shot nothing spectacular in the eyes of a professional photographer like you -.-

Very good night capture. The girl with the mohawk haircut is an asset to the image. I would be interrested in your settings. This is one of the technically better night captures. You did well.

Very good night capture. The girl with the mohawk haircut is an asset to the image. I would be interrested in your settings. This is one of the technically better night captures. You did well.

I guess the kind of pictures I take don't really have very deep meanings I just want to show the amazing and/or amusing things/people/places I saw through my own eyes. Technically all my night photos were taken handheld usually with high ISO speed and very low shutterspeed the image stabilized lens I am using made it possible for me to use a shutterspeed of 1/4 seconds but I had to hold my camera really steady lol. If you want to know what settings I used when I took this picture well this is what Opera shows:

Orientation of image: 1
File change date and time: 2009:01:28 19:19:52
Image input equipment manufacturer: Canon
Image input equipment model: Canon EOS 40D
Software used: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Exposure time: 0.1
F number: 4
Exposure program: 4
ISO speed rating: 1250
Shutter speed: 3.375
Aperture: 4
Exposure bias: 0