The moment...

M

MDowdey

Gracie.jpg

for anyone interested, this is the picture from the thread i posted in "general". it took my breath when i saw it for the first time. scan is horrible.

md

She's adorable... what a smile! And I love how she seems to be really focused in on what ever has her attention - is it you?

Awwww - I love it but do you think it would be good to ps out the big watermelon looking thing out from behind her. It seems to be drawing a bit of attention away from her.

photogoddess said:
Awwww - I love it but do you think it would be good to ps out the big watermelon looking thing out from behind her. It seems to be drawing a bit of attention away from her.

i dont know how.

this is why i didnt want to post this pic, no offense to anyone cause i love you all, but this is a technical failure, it merely reminded me of how precious life is...

md

MDowdey said:
photogoddess said:

i dont know how.

this is why i didnt want to post this pic, no offense to anyone cause i love you all, but this is a technical failure, it merely reminded me of how precious life is...

md

oh gosh - I didn't mean to step on your work. You caught the moment and the essence of childhood so perfectly. that bright green and yellow thing is just distracting. The look on her face is so precious. Really hard to catch with babies. Oh - I'm sorry

photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:
photogoddess said:

i dont know how.

md

oh gosh - I didn't mean to step on your work. You caught the moment and the essence of childhood so perfectly. that bright green and yellow thing is just distracting. The look on her face is so precious. Really hard to catch with babies. Oh - I'm sorry

no no!! sweetie, not your fault at all!! im just proud of my sister and my niece...they are all that i have... you didnt do anything wrong!!! much love for ya

md

Very cute kid, and i don't think its a technical failure. Sure there is alot to draw your attention in the pic, but in this case i think the colors work well to "surround the focal point" of the picture. Not to critique your moment, but its a good photo all around i think.

Havoc said:
Very cute kid, and i don't think its a technical failure. Sure there is alot to draw your attention in the pic, but in this case i think the colors work well to "surround the focal point" of the picture. Not to critique your moment, but its a good photo all around i think.

thanks my young padawan....

md

she is beautiful, man. i know what you mean by the energy you receive from her. children are what it's all about- they come closest to the realm of pure, unadulterated love; they are the epitome of what the human race struggles so hard to be. it is ironic that as we grow older, we grow farther away from this place, until and unless we make a conscious effort to return. as my hero Khalil Gibran wrote, seek not to make your children like you, but seek instead to be like them. (not an exact quote)

this is so true. ah, to have the love and wonder of a child again. atually, through photography, i have begun to re-discover that wonder of the world...

One of the best baby photos I've seen in a while. You really seemed to capture the happiness of being a baby.

How beautiful is THAT? :D She's a happy baby, surrounded by her toys in her home with the green blanket behind her..... don't you worry about anything being technically 'wrong' with the image...it's quite perfect, actually.

I'll bet you're a big sappy uncle. :love:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back