The moon off the beach

Goldenblaze

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I didnt edit these at all, I wanted them natural. I was just down the beach fishing and i took pictures while waiting, what do you think?

b44417123.jpg

b44417099.jpg

Horizon line and poition of both the moon and the light reflection on the water are a bit centred, which generally should be avoided, plus I think that a bit of level shifting some more txtutre of the water could be brought out which would make the pic more interesting.

well.. in the first one we don't know really what we see.. there's only a big yellowish spot - you say it's a moon - ok I trust you, but I wouldn't guess it. and then down there only a reflection of it's light... maybe try... longer exposure for that? this way maybe you could achieve the horizon somewhere there? maybe even the slight line between sea and the sky...

the second one looks quite ok but please tell me what did you want to say with this photo...

the second photo was kind of a spur of the moment, i didnt mean to take the fishing pole in the picture at all, but by accident i did and i decided i liked it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back