Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken some 20 minutes ago

Mondam5-Juli-06.jpg

Well, yes, this is the absolute closest I can get to the moon with my 300mm lens. Can't get any closer (and this is about a 60 % crop).

But some craters can be seen. That makes me :boogie: :clap: happy! :lmao:

Love the shot, I just cant seem to get moon photography down, My shots always coe out with no detail in the moon, although I do only have a 200mm lens. I want a 400, maybe that will do the trick.

Thank you all.
Actually, the sky was even brighter than it shows here, and I think that did the trick for I could use a really short shutter speed, so I could handhold my camera with the fully extended zoom and still get this one. One that makes me happy ... I have struggled with my moon pics for YEARS! The trick really seems to be to get the moon in a still BRIGHT sky.

I would be very happy with this shot, Corinna! :D You have some wonderful detail here.

Love the way you've cropped it, too.

great shot corinna... i struggle with moon pics too, 300mm is also my limit... this one is very nice, maybe i shall try again sometime... :)

sweet shot corinna! loving it :)

Again, another great shot made all the better for being off centre and not a full moon :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back