The Morning Glow

kkart

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
kkart.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot these a couple days ago off my backyard deck on my house...just a lookin east from Denver :)
All taken on my Minolta 5d, Minolta 18-200 DT lens, Singh-CPL and on my tripod.
Thoughts welcomed!

120fs736290.jpg

120fs736445.jpg

120fs73655.jpg

120fs736671.jpg

I like the first and the third ... I'm not sure the out of focus foreground worked for this shot, at least in my own opinion.

nice captures, i like the colors in the first... :thumbup:

astrostu said:
I like the first and the third ... I'm not sure the out of focus foreground worked for this shot, at least in my own opinion.

Strangely enough, the OOF Foreground one got some really good reviews on another site lol Good 2 see another Coloradoan on here also :)

kkart said:
Strangely enough, the OOF Foreground one got some really good reviews on another site lol Good 2 see another Coloradoan on here also :)

And that's why some art sells to some people and other art sells to other people. :)

And speaking of Colorado ... I don't suppose you know of any good places to go to photograph good nature scenes, like woodsy, waterfally, etc., that's near the Boulder/Denver area?

I very much like the first photo here ... but then I also like the orange/white disk of the sun in the last ... and the whispy, orangey/pinkish clouds around it. Glorious!

Most reactions

Back