The morning show

anuragbhateja

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

This is clicked at a very unknown place for me. we had a plan to goto Morni Hill near Chandigrah India for clicking some shots but sudenly had a plan changed and moved toward Chandi Mandir by getting a small turn. On the way to Chadi Mandir, we found this place which was quite interesting and very quite. But when we moved further we found the damage man creating to eosystem. I saw rock mines and hundreds of people making Bajri out of mountain which is used in concrete. The following settings were used to get this shot.

ISO 200
F 8
Exposure 1/500

my eyes keep going to your water mark...

my GOD all of you hate my watermak... in new images i am using is less visible sorry for this one :(

It's nothing against your watermark but the fact that on here most people don't use watermarks on most of there photos. Thats not to say you can't use it its just that most here are not used to it. Nice shot by the way.

Watermark aside, I think the shadow in the bottom left corner and the bush in the bottom right corner should not be included in the picture. They are distracing and don't bring anyhting to the shot. When framing, carefully check around the edges (and in the corners) if there is anything distracting.

It's nothing against your watermark but the fact that on here most people don't use watermarks on most of there photos. Thats not to say you can't use it its just that most here are not used to it. Nice shot by the way.

Well i think i hve to stop using watermark

Watermark aside, I think the shadow in the bottom left corner and the bush in the bottom right corner should not be included in the picture. They are distracing and don't bring anyhting to the shot. When framing, carefully check around the edges (and in the corners) if there is anything distracting.

Ok will surly kep this in mind.

Most reactions

Back