The most beautiful child I've ever photographed.

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Sorry for the big watermark, but these of are a client and people from orkut tend to stalk me a little and put my clients up and use them to roleplay... kind of strange I know- but this kid is so gorgeous I know he'd be on orkut in a heartbeat if I didn't watermark.

This is a little orthodox jewish boy I photographed- they do not cut their hair until they're 3 years old. How adorable is he? I'm absolutely in love.

These were with my 5d and 135L- Av mode at 2.8 while I ran around playing tag with the kids. Basic editing- lifting midtones, defog, and burning edges- thats it! Nothing to the eyes- just the right light.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_4175-1.jpg

IMG_4170-1.jpg

IMG_4163-1.jpg

IMG_4053-1.jpg

IMG_4051-1.jpg

He IS a cutie. And, you've done a wonderful job of capturing that.

I like your approach. Very nice!

BTW... all appear to be slightly overexposed. Hmmmm.

No matter. Very nice!

-Pete

Love em! And those eyes?!

He sure IS a cutie patootie. Love those.
I think the overexposure discussed is nothing more than a matter of personal PP and style. It suits some pictures and at the moment parents are in love with it!

No question. Gorgeous little one.

The best child photographs I've seen here for sure.. Great exposure also. I love these, and it's not often that I love photos.. :) Good job.

agreed - HE'S ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE.
the images are beautiful.

and a side note. :D
i don't think your images are over exposed, like someone mentioned earlier. they are the way they are because thats how you wanted it. they are magnificent.

kudos. good job.

definitely not over exposed. perfect!! I don't even know the kid and yet I want these photos hanging on my living room wall. :) great job!

Most reactions

Back