The most beautiful child I've ever photographed.

I don't use any! Just for fun I sometimes do- Lilyblue- but they're not on my site- that's just for personal work.

Thanks!

That IS a beautiful child, and beautiful pics as well. Awesome!

Hi Erin! I'm only occasionally on TPF these days, more of an ILP girl now, but what a treat to check in and find bonus Erin Bell photos! Love them! Those eyelashes are To. Die. For. Gah! Your work is always such an inspiration, thanks for sharing them.

Would someone expound on this please. Where I'm having trouble is the thought of printing this. Wouldn't I expect totally white cheeks with no detail?

Is that right?

Thanks!
-Pete

Out of curiosity due to the discussion I pasted all of them into PS and lowered the exposure values with the Shadows/Highlights tool and they all look much MUCH better with the exposure lowered in the face and hair while keeping the BG darks about the same.

The kid looks truly cute with flesh-tones as opposed to mummy-white and the depth of his innocent eyes really grabs you.

fantastic set, i can only criticise the burnt out areas of shirt in the first two, but other than that great job

These images are great! The first one is fantastic - are you sure you didn't liquify a bit and enlarge his eyes?! They really jump out at you!

There are a few light specks near the right side of his head (our left) and one near the bottom left corner that I would clone out, but that's just being nitpicky.

The work reminds me a bit of Audrey Woulard's photos. Her images also carry that high-key look, saturated colors, and the lights in the eyes.

The photo I REALLY like is that one in your avatar. Did you take that? It's just a tiny thumbnail but it's gorgeous!

I agree he is a worthy subject and you did well!

Most reactions

Back