The most beautiful thing ever

WOW!!!!! I fell in love with the Fort GT when it was introduced, this is just topping on a already exquisite cake. What a car! I have loved this style since the original GT-40.

Not too bad. This is my dream car...

sidepipes.jpg

I remember watching TV when I was little, and seeing the GT40. I had no idea what kind of car it was, but I knew from that moment, it was the one for me. Then Ford announced the new version and I nearly s*** myself... So, does anyone have $190,000 that I can *cough* borrow?

I want a black Dodge Charger. The trouble is I'll need a house in the US to keep it at - they make you look like an arse over here!

My dream car is an RJD Tempest - now I bet most of you don't know what that is!?

Rob

I'm a little on the large size myself. 6'1" 240, but I would love to wedge my fat butt right down into the CJ's drivers seat. It would look mighty fine on me!

My mate let me drive his ac cobra replica, it has a 4.0ltr TVR engine, very nice :)

The ford GT is an awewsome looking beast.

My dream car is the Porsche 928 S1

Found
On
Roadside
Dead

Geek.

I'm just kidding.

Is that an old porsche? I almost bought one of those from a friend for real cheap, but realized that it was gonna cost more to fix it up. Woulda been a total chick magnet though.

I know a guy....he's got a Cobra but he's thinking of selling it to get the GT. He's a friend of my wife's cousin. I don't know what he does or why he's got so much money...he's a regular guy. It's funny to be sitting around watching a hockey game and a Ford GT commercial comes on. He says he's considering getting one...and he's serious.

Most reactions

Back