The most hated guy at Summer Camp

Tom played dumb too long in the beginning. Hell no I did not tell them to deflate balls under the limit. Case closed maybe a fine. I hope the commish is not jealous, he made about what Giselle made last year.

Tom played dumb too long in the beginning. Hell no I did not tell them to deflate balls under the limit. Case closed maybe a fine. I hope the commish is not jealous, he made about what Giselle made last year.

He might be jealous of Giselle, I heard the commish is not a be fan of players wives just ask Janay Palmer Rice

He might be jealous of Giselle, I heard the commish is not a be fan of players wives just ask Janay Palmer Rice
I doubt he is, especially ones that let it be known they believe their hubby's are being treated unfairly.

BTW, I like Brady 1000 times more than Roger. Wish he was a linebacker so I could see him take out his frustration on oppposing teams.

Even as a Bills fan, I must say very nice!

From what I read earlier today, Patriots owner Robert Kraft is going to continue to escalate his allegations regarding the NFL's role in the Deflategate scandal/brouhaha/debacle, and is squawking VERY loudly this week about the NFL having leaked erroneous and highly inflammatory statements to the media in the early hours of the Deflategate flareup. If things go the right/wrong way, it seems like Kraft might take some of the heat off of Brady by revealing that the NFL itself played a huge part in this whole mess.

From what I read earlier today, Patriots owner Robert Kraft is going to continue to escalate his allegations regarding the NFL's role in the Deflategate scandal/brouhaha/debacle, and is squawking VERY loudly this week about the NFL having leaked erroneous and highly inflammatory statements to the media in the early hours of the Deflategate flareup. If things go the right/wrong way, it seems like Kraft might take some of the heat off of Brady by revealing that the NFL itself played a huge part in this whole mess.

I agree big mess that nobody wants to back away. It will be nice to get it settled and get on with some real football talk. Plus I'm sure Vegas wants it cleared up before the season because there's a lot of money on hold right now.

Regretting big time he caved in after initially taking a hard stance. Talking about reality t.v.

bb396a80e4e2e855a1cd9391c93a0c257d0d2b77d32d729453b462492bbba644.jpg

I think he meant the most hated guy in summer camp, as in... Tom Brady, #12, the Deflate-gate QB, the cocky, I-did-nothing, Why, yes, I destroyed my cellphone, I don't know nuthin' bout no deflated footballs, yeah I called-the-equipment-guy-over-and-over-and-over Brady, the I did nothing but I got suspended by the commish for four NFL games...Tom Brady...but I could be mistaken...

Yup I mean if he had only stabbed someone or beat his wife he would only had a 2 game suspension.
Trying to figure out which guys still. The ones that do that should be in jail. I would blame the law, and judges and district attorneys, prosecutors, and corrupt police departments that scare women into not saying anything etc. Oh, and Roger Goodell when he claims he didn't see the tape.

Well, don't know a thing about foot ball, summer camp, or Tom Brady (is he from the Brady Bunch?? :head scratch: ) But this looks like a great set to me!

I particularly like the shot of the guy pointing at us, and also the player in the red shirt you added in this morning, it looks like the light played nice for you!!
That is Brandon Bolden, RB.

Most reactions

Back