"The Most Photographed Rock in the World"

ok, my 4th come back to this shot...

here's the deal.. anything I got, i will trade ya for a good size file I can print.. without a doubt, one of the finest images ever on TPF.. eaqual to Digital Matts pond shot last month, or JM's shot of the sun coming through the trees. please bro!!

Raymond J Barlow said:
ok, my 4th come back to this shot...

here's the deal.. anything I got, i will trade ya for a good size file I can print.. without a doubt, one of the finest images ever on TPF.. eaqual to Digital Matts pond shot last month, or JM's shot of the sun coming through the trees. please bro!!

i just might have to take you up on that! I love your work. thanks for the HUGE compliment... :blushing:

JTHphoto said:
i just might have to take you up on that! I love your work. thanks for the HUGE compliment... :blushing:

well deserved bud, amazing shot.. too good for a postcard.. magazine cover maybe..

420 pics on my site, pic anything you want, 2 or 3 is fine too., I have only personal intentions for your shot., promise.

Very cool shot... I think it also is pretty tough to get to also right.?

THORHAMMER said:
Very cool shot... I think it also is pretty tough to get to also right.?
actually i took the hardway and hiked in from the top, and was a little disappointed to find about 50 people positioned at this pretty spot. There is a little park that is right next to this spot. If you are ever in Sedona, go to Red Rock Crossing and pay your $7 or $8 and you'll be right there. It's a very touristy location.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back