The Mote - First time request of Critique

Elli

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been seriously getting into photography over the past year and have upgraded from a point and shoot to a Nikon D80 and would love to have feedback from those who are pros, semi-pros, and noobs alike.

ftstan2.jpg

i like it, the green very vibrant but i think that rope and the fence are a bit too distracting in my own opinion

Second shot.

10.jpg

i like it, the green very vibrant but i think that rope and the fence are a bit too distracting in my own opinion

Yea, my eyes are drawn to the texture of the wood first and then the rope. I was trying for a window view feel.

I like that first one. It gives a fairy tale/shreck feel :) very interesting composition.

what if you did the first one in B&W? I really like the colors in the first one. It almost seems like you did HDR in it. I think it would have more of the window feel if the church was centered right inbetween the ropes. Then I think the landscape would bring our eyes to it. Right now the rope cuts the top of the steeple in half. Also one other fun thought... I love the ropes... but what if you cloned them out? Just for fun if you have the time?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back