The Murder Of My Sweet photoshoot (with video!)

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here I am again with another shoot.. This time it's a band called The Murder Of My Sweet that will release their debut album worldwide soon. We had two makeup artists, one stylist from Filippa K, one hair stylist from Maria Nila, me pressing the button on the camera and my assistant doing what I told him to do.

Video from the shoot (in swedish but with english subtitles):

If the video does not load then it means the youtube server is down for maintenance. Try again later! ;)

Some of the photos:

tmoms_10_lo.jpg

tmoms_08_lo.jpg

tmoms_01_lo.jpg

tmoms_02_lo.jpg

tmoms_04_lo.jpg

tmoms_07_lo.jpg

Both the band and record label loved the photos so it was fun. :) I am pretty satisfied as well. Hope you likeeemmm

Last edited by a moderator:
Some amazing photos - wow !

sick shots martin. loving the ferris wheel behind the girl too. Good shots.

Excellent work Martin!

excellent Martin!
so cool to see you at work!

Thanks a lot guys.. Really appreciate it! :)

I can't even begin to imagine how these shots are done. Great work.

Cool beans. *picks apart lighting set-ups with his brain*

Question: How are you masking-in those backgrounds?

Oh, and thanks for putting this up. This music is right down my alley. It's similar to Holopainen's work with Nightwish, or Jansen's work with Epica. (And the best thing about both is that they pay attention to composers like Hanz Zimmer and John Williams. I have lots of respect for those musicians.) And I'm damned happy to see the full western orchestra being used more and more in popular music. Funny that the orchestra is still a mainstay of music after centuries.

Last edited:
Thanks people!

musicaleCA: Well, it's hard to say exactly. There is a lot of smudge tool on layer masks involved. I use a wacom for small areas like hair. I think that's my "secret".. :)

Well you're certainly using the smudge tool effectively. I'm not too comfy with it myself, but that'll hopefully come with time. I have a Wacom too, and use it for pretty much everything now; they're pretty fantastic. :D

Most reactions

Back