the mystery pic...

well there was nothing electrical in the photo....even the light was natural light...lol....
well about ur post....ask alex..she started this thread....wonderful girl.....she let me put up my photo...:)
ta ta

tpe said:
I was so sure there was something electrical in that Kunal, the small dots of light, but never thought anything along the lines of a curtain.

Is it ok if i but in and post one?

If so can any one guess this one. A clue to stop incorect speculation, it is not usually covered up.

macro6.jpg

It could also well have been posted before but i don't think i have let the cat out of the bag before.

Tim
Elbow?

Thanks Alex, How would i have got a picture of my liver, ahh the artist suffereing for his art, yieks :)

"Got to be a knuckle then?" closer...(inches away), actually i hadnt realised that the skin there looked like a knuckle, the scaling seems very specific to me. have you got an image ready ShutteredEye?

sorry got to go to bed, unless anyone gets it by morning then i think ShutteredEye should get to post the next one as he is within inches. I still think it is recognizable as the bit it is, err if you know what i mean

tim

The top right hand corner is nearly natural colour, the rest is diode red. ShutteredEye is very very close, and anyone here that can weild a camera should be able to see one all day every day.

O.K Ill give it away, ShutteredEye has it if he wants to post his new mistery pic otherwise i guess it is open to the next photo. It is the folds of skin between the thumb and forfinger side/back lit with a diode and tungsten. I didnt think it was so hard as it is in plain view whenever you look down and there arn't that many places where the skin scales that way.

I would like to do a seriese of unrecognizable body parts one day, any ideas how to take that pic of my liver and toung alex, i had to clamp the wifes hand for this one to get rid of the camera and hand shake?

tim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back