The Naked Sailor (honestly!)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Resurrected thread: please start reading as of Post 25! OK?
Just one first pic from the huge amount of holiday pics I took, I just feel I have to share this with you all now :biggrin:

178070052.jpg

By the way: this was not quite as uncommon a sight to behold in the waters we cruised while on holidays than you might think!

Last edited:
:scratch: ... I don't understand your reply, Fred ...

SPF is a high level of sun protection in suncream :p apparently it's bad for your skin and nothing over 30+ (which is very high anyway) is sold here in sunny Australia. 15+ is common... 30+ is anti-cancer stuff.. anything over is really heavy. nice pic btw.

I took this pic off a small motorised dingy (always in motion), and at the full 300mm of my tele-zoom lens, not quite sure with my own eyes if what I THOUGHT I was seeing was really WHAT I was seeing. And the little viewfinder image and later camera screen image did not really help me to determine if he WAS not wearing any clothes or if I got tricked into believing he wasn't. Only later, when the pic appeared on my computer screen, did I find out he REALLY was in the nude! ;)

(The "steady" ground I was on and the long focus account for the blurriness of the pic, I hope you'll all forgive me).

well he wanted to get a beautiful tan... everywhere...

Oh yes, and he wasn't the only one by far --- only I saw all the others from up front and just COULD NOT MAKE myself pick up the camera then!!! ;) (And the others were kind of too close for my liking, too)

liberals

*shakes head*

Most reactions

Back