The new guy from VA

GraphicsGeek

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Everyone!
I just wanted to drop in and say hi and introduce myself. I am just now getting back into photography after I good 8-10 years without a SLR in my hand. In high school I worked in a professional camera shop in northern VA doing digital photo retouching as my very first job. We also sold pro equipment so I was able to handle lots of expensive cameras in my day. I always shot with my handy AE-1 throughout high school and college but havent touched it since. I've had a Canon digital P&S for many years and always told myself I would get back into it but never did. Well this Christmas, my wife surprised me with a D3000 kit. It all immediately started coming back to me I quickly saw the limitations of the camera. After doing some DSLR researching on here and other places, I traded up for a Canon 50D and 50mm f1.4. So here I am, hoping to get back into it and make it a serious hobby of mine again. Oh, and Im a graphic designer by day with no kids. So you'll probably see alot of photos of my dogs (a pug and 2 chihuahuas), which I know some of you hate ;)

Love that 1.4 and the 50D is solid. Welcome, I am a Adobe Addict! I am a graphic designer from 9-5 then a noob photographer after that! LOL

ALIAS

Most reactions

New Topics

Back