No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This Is Apple's Next iPhone - Iphone 4 - Gizmodo

what do you guys think?

sounds like it will have a pretty decent point and shoot camera... I've been wanting a little point and shoot for times that I don't want to lug "Thor's Hammer" around with me. Also, it is rumored to shoot HD video.

Pretty flippin' sweet!

haha i wouldnt buy that phone for its camera capabilities

Well, I commented on the camera capabilities because this is a photography forum.

I want it because it will run on a 4g network, it has the new 4.0 OS, and come on, it looks pretty sweet.

It won't run on a 4g network sorry to burst your bubble. ATT just CANT get 4G up that fast and Verizon (rumored network) hasn't been working on it. It will be 3G, also personally I hate Iphone OS, no matter what they do to it. They need to scrap it and restart. I jumped the Iphone ship after my 3GS, now I have an Android platform and it is miles better.

yea im an driod fan
sorry :greenpbl:

lol @ apologizing or thinking you're offending me with your opinions...

I'm ok with you guys not liking the iPhone. 2 less people to stand in line with ;)

The iPhone vs Droid is the new Nikon vs Canon. :lol:

I love it.

I have the regular 3G and couldn't imagine a day without it.

As for the 4.0, I think the video chat feature would be kind of interesting.

The iPhone vs Droid is the new Nikon vs Canon. :lol:

Lets take that another step...

Which camera user (Nikon/Canon) uses which platform (iphone/droid)?

<---- iPhone/ Nikon

Haha, i heard about the 4g...

Apple Wants its Missing iPhone 4G Back, Please

Regarding what camera + phone i use, I am a Nikon owner and i personally own neither the iphone nor droid. I'm still using my ghetto phone that doesn't even have a QWERTY keyboard. I lose or phones break on me fairly often (gone though about 4 phones in 5 years) and this one is doing good, though some of the stuff doesn't work.... it does what it's supposed to.

Anyway i'll probs look into getting an iphone when this one goes, but we'll see.

So that makes Nikon(def)/Iphone(maybe)

Most reactions

Back