The next shot!

Pedro_lopez

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A thought just popped up in my head. Maybe it's been developing for a while and just reached the surface but boy I think it was profound.

I thought "when am I going to reach that point, the limit, the top of the mountain?"

Lately I've been looking at other instagrammers and taking notes on how they incorporate their own style and flare. I been searching for my own specific style. My color grading, or the general subject of my photography, the story behind the pictures. As I pondered this I began to wonder how many other photographers out there are searching and trying to improve as much as possible. Looking for that next shot that shows they have improved their photography by at least a small "AT LEAST" a small margin compared to getting the same results.

I don't want to wake up one day and realize my photography has reached its peak of improvement.

Anybody feel the same way?

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Naw, just having a good time taking photos.

Joe

Just do like me. Constantly take shitty photos so there's nowhere to go but up.

A thought just popped up in my head. Maybe it's been developing for a while and just reached the surface but boy I think it was profound.

I thought "when am I going to reach that point, the limit, the top of the mountain?"

Lately I've been looking at other instagrammers and taking notes on how they incorporate their own style and flare. I been searching for my own specific style. My color grading, or the general subject of my photography, the story behind the pictures. As I pondered this I began to wonder how many other photographers out there are searching and trying to improve as much as possible. Looking for that next shot that shows they have improved their photography by at least a small "AT LEAST" a small margin compared to getting the same results.

I don't want to wake up one day and realize my photography has reached its peak of improvement.

Anybody feel the same way?

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

The only time you have learned everything you can and need to know about photography is when you are DEAD! At that point it won't matter any more.

Most reactions

Back