The NO THANK YOU Thread!!!

ferny said:
If you want my body and you think I'm sexy, come on baby let me know.

No thank you. Put your trousers on, I don't like your leapod skin thong and I'm not into man-love. It's Tuesday, not Thursday.

heheheh your post just below mine made me laugh... read it again... one after another :)

mentos_007 said:
heheheh your post just below mine made me laugh... read it again... one after another :)

No thank you. :lmao:

Would you like to participate in our Air Miles promotion?

No thank you. Man, that's all I do at my job, upsell air miles. One guy the other day said don't you hate having to say that over and over and I'm like, thank you for understanding. Yes, I hate it.:grumpy:

stupidbanneradPS.gif

no thank you.

Would you like to refinance your house at a better interest rate?
No Thank you...I live in an apartment, moron!

I would like to give you this free booklet. Would you like to donate towards the printing cost ?

No thankyou :p

Would you like to stick your finger in this ficticious machine which will then tell you that you're unsatisfied and need to buy our book on Scientology?

No thank you!

mentos_007 said:
Which bits go together? Dear God, I hope it's not the man love part! :shock:

:mrgreen:

Unimaxium said:
stupidbanneradPS.gif

no thank you.

That wasn't wise, posting that. A few people won't be happy.

Why just the male members? The female members may want a four inch enhancement to. It'd mean they wouldn't have to wear those shoes with the massive soles.

would you like us to call you everyday FOREVER trying to sell you a 3 day/2 night trip to the Ebola Virus Inn?

um, no thank you...

okay so it's "Cibola Vista", but seriously, it sounds the same...

Would you like me to change lanes without a blinker and without even looking and just run you off the road at 60 mph because I'm too self-absorbed to pay attention to a little thing called TRAFFIC...

"um, no thank you... "

too bad, i'm going to do it anyway... because i got my driver's license out of a box of cracker jacks!!!

JTHphoto said:
Would you like me to change lanes without a blinker and without even looking and just run you off the road at 60 mph because I'm too self-absorbed to pay attention to a little thing called TRAFFIC...

"um, no thank you... "

too bad, i'm going to do it anyway... because i got my driver's license out of a box of cracker jacks!!!

Me too! and I didn't even have to parallel park!:lmao:

Most reactions

Back