The Nordic Land

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by tsien, Jul 3, 2004.

1. tsien

tsien TPF Noob!

Hej!

I´ve been to Sweden twice, in 1999 and since last year. In both occasions it was a very emotional journey for me personally. The photos are posted on-line:

http://www.tsien.biz/se.html

or

http://www.websamba.com/tsienni/se.html

As an amateur who just knows little in photography, I´m very keen in hearing critical comments on how to improve my understanding of this field so that I can learn more. In photography I always hold an urge to express my inner feelings but lack formal training and competence to achieve that end. Gratitude in advance!

2. joseph

joseph TPF Noob!

IMHO your simplest shots are your best e.g. the first three on the slide show, the bicycle, the barn the tree . What I find helpful is to ask myself "what is this a picture off?" my best shots can be answered in a couple of words. Just keep taking pictures...

3. tsien

tsien TPF Noob!

Thanks! It helps! I just read the guideline and realise I should have posted the photos directly. My apologies. I select one from my album of Sweden as below:
    [​IMG]

4. tsien

tsien TPF Noob!

Another one:

[​IMG]

5. vonnagy

vonnagy have kiwi, will travel...

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    lucky you! I just picked up a lonely planet guide to Scandinavia, its one of the areasi want to go before I kark it. oh I really dig this photo btw:

[​IMG]

Looks like you got a bit of snow on the lens there, but i kinda like the effect it has on the shot. very cool 8)