The Nose

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, don't complain about the DOF... you were lucky to get that much focus in such poor lighting! lol, I'm really beginning to hate my camera. Anyway, this is the lazy side of my dog, Annie.

I think the shallow dof really works for this shot. A dog is an easy subject to identify so you dont need the whole thing in focus imo. I love the way she's looking off to the side, and they way your "poor lighting" (which I also like) makes her fur shine. Great shot Verbal, thanks for sharing!:thumbup: :thumbup:

-Joe

I shall be checking out your pics more often now than before as not only is this a very nice picture but also because you look after your dog well enough for her to have a nice healthy wet nose :D :thumbup:

mohit said:
I shall be checking out your pics more often now than before as not only is this a very nice picture but also because you look after your dog well enough for her to have a nice healthy wet nose :D :thumbup:

lol, glad to hear it!

ahh verbal...that is just killer.....love the eyes, but the best is the little hair/whisker thingy....and her little textured nose....

i love this!

aprilraven said:
ahh verbal...that is just killer.....love the eyes, but the best is the little hair/whisker thingy....and her little textured nose....

i love this!

Thanks MarchCrow! :p

MarchCrow ... :biglaugh:

Verbal ... nice work ... beautiful puppy!

I like the DOF just as it is!
Nice compared to the more standard focus on the eye(s). Adds a lot of character.

I think it is a great shot. It shows your pooch in his favorite place. Love the texture on the nose. Well done man. !!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back