The (Obligatory) Brick Wall Shot - Share Yours

bumppppppppppppppppppp

Run up on this spooky sum-biatch on a back road...farmer kicked me off before i got good shots. The cracks in the columns are real not photochopped in

20120702-DSC_1226.jpg

Lots of walls. I guess one more won't hurt. From last week. a Knights of Columbus memorial out in the middle of nowhere.

Memorial.jpg

bumppppppppppppppppppp

Run up on this spooky sum-biatch on a back road...farmer kicked me off before i got good shots. The cracks in the columns are real not photochopped in

20120702-DSC_1226.jpg

Cool place. Might be worth sneaking back.

If was out in a farmers field. I thought he was going to shoot me and had to agree with him and leave quick. I can't believe the rural folks of TN wouldn't demand this old school be taken down for safety reasons although its out in the middle of nowhere. I suspect the land owner bought the property with the abandoned building on it, and deterioration has worsened over time.

If was out in a farmers field. I thought he was going to shoot me and had to agree with him and leave quick. I can't believe the rural folks of TN wouldn't demand this old school be taken down for safety reasons although its out in the middle of nowhere. I suspect the land owner bought the property with the abandoned building on it, and deterioration has worsened over time.

LOL, maybe not such a good idea to sneak back!

outtake (my assistant and I setting up)

SRW_3295.jpg

2WheelPhoto said:
outtake (my assistant and I setting up)

Lol that looks like a flashpoint monolight :)

bumppppppppppppppppppp

20120702-DSC_1226.jpg

O
M
G
All I am thinking is a murder mystery. Is anyone else thinking of Scooby Doo?
I really like old buildings like that. It's a shame they don't have the money to repair it.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back