The official TPF logo contest!

Cool, nice challenge :)

can there be separate (ie. slightly different) design for printing purpose and possible web use?

Vector graphics, so only solid colours? or are gradients also allowed?

&Denekamp said:
Cool, nice challenge :)

can there be separate (ie. slightly different) design for printing purpose and possible web use?

Vector graphics, so only solid colours? or are gradients also allowed?
I'm not certain what you're asking. You can send in as many variations on a certain design that you please, yes. But send them ALL in, not one for the contest and a *slightly different* design for actual use. That dog won't hunt. ;)

Vector graphics are preferred. Send in whatever you come up with, keeping Voodoocat's advice below in mind.

I think he means basically the same logo, but one has some adjustments made so it will be suitable for printing.

To the winner of this "logo contest", I will also personally serenade you with lymeric of sorts on the board.

As I feel partly responsible for the creation of this contest, it seems only fit that I should reward the best of the best myself.

Carry on. (aka, bump)

I think he means basically the same logo, but one has some adjustments made so it will be suitable for printing.

That is indeed what I meant. well, kinda.

See, the logo on the top banner of the forum part of this site also differs from the one on the main site (the one that is also printed on the shirts and caps and stuff you guys sell).

So I thought, maybe there could be a version of a logo that has nice shadow effect and stuff like that to use on the web. Plus a simpeler, solid colours version, that can be easily (read: cheaper ;)) printed on shirts and other products. But still looks generally the same as the one for the web.

Am I making any sence?

&Denekamp said:
That is indeed what I meant. well, kinda.

See, the logo on the top banner of the forum part of this site also differs from the one on the main site (the one that is also printed on the shirts and caps and stuff you guys sell).

So I thought, maybe there could be a version of a logo that has nice shadow effect and stuff like that to use on the web. Plus a simpeler, solid colours version, that can be easily (read: cheaper ;)) printed on shirts and other products. But still looks generally the same as the one for the web.

Am I making any sence?
Sure - don't worry about it at this point. ;) Send us whatever you have!

LittleMan said:
:lmao: you're so nice to us all terri! :lmao:
Yes, yes, I......well, I tolerate you. :sillysmi:

But seriously folks - don't overthink it. If you have something you think looks cool - we want to see it! :D Or as many versions as you care to come up with.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back