The OFFICIAL TPF Salute thread

Who'd have thought after all these years (erm 2?) the salute would come so far! :lol:

Great pics & good to see people not afraid to look daft on the net infront of a world wide audience! :lol: :thumbup:

wasn't sure which to choose, so ya get double the pleasure

Attachments

• $DSCF0334.JPG
    $DSCF0334.JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 127
  • $DSCF0335.JPG
    $DSCF0335.JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 106
ok I feel weird. I've got no idea what this salute thing is or how it started but I had a strange compulsion to do it.

but i think i did it wrong... is the camera supposed to be pointing up, ah well... i'm a retard with a MF camera that's too bloody heavy to lift... i hit myself in the ear with it trying to do this photo. :-(

IMG_8187_web.jpg

Hey, we all look strange with a camera on our heads. At least it's not on another area of the body (although i'm tempted to try it)

Hey, we all look strange with a camera on our heads. At least it's not on another area of the body (although i'm tempted to try it)

Actually, I HAVE a picture of someone like that.

And mike, that link took me to a page not found page.

ok I feel weird. I've got no idea what this salute thing is or how it started but I had a strange compulsion to do it.

but i think i did it wrong... is the camera supposed to be pointing up, ah well... i'm a retard with a MF camera that's too bloody heavy to lift... i hit myself in the ear with it trying to do this photo. :-(

IMG_8187_web.jpg

All class. :)

Long time no see too, you look taller since I last saw you. :)

is that a TLR on your head or are you just pleased to see me :lol:

A rather old sun in the eyes one I'm sure I posted once before but just came across again now... must be a few cameras ago now... I've got a new one on the way, I shall take an all new salute when it gets here!

tpfer.jpg

Hey Anty, even Colin's UK brother has joined the fun

IMG_0137.jpg

and one with 2 cameras
IMG_0135copy.jpg

Hey, Colin posed too (with his point-n-shoot)....just haven't had time to post it yet.

[Sheesh, LP, given the size of those lenses, it looks like you're doing a set of shoulder presses with them. The shots I took of the colourful roller bird at the London Zoo using one of your big lenses were awesome in their detail.]

And to think there wasn't a drop of Alcohol near me :lol:

_Z4V1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back