The Official....

Luminosity said:
*Whispers a nawty word in ya ear * :oops:

Its a drink , a shot of midori , baileys and kahlua :drool: mmmmm nummy ! Goes down WELL ;)

i go down well, too.

Karalee said:
In that case chick - have two :cheer:

No, have three...one for me too!

Osmer_Toby said:
Luminosity said:

Its a drink , a shot of midori , baileys and kahlua :drool: mmmmm nummy ! Goes down WELL ;)

i go down well, too.

thats what shark told me about you!

:twisted: md

MDowdey said:
Osmer_Toby said:
Luminosity said:

i go down well, too.

:lmao: Evil - I love it :twisted:

Karalee said:
MDowdey said:
Osmer_Toby said:
Luminosity said:

i go down well, too.

im sorry toby, i just had to once, im all done now. sorry buddy.

md

MDowdey said:
Osmer_Toby said:
Luminosity said:

i go down well, too.

oooohhh, you little ssssavage beasssst you. too bad there's no microscopes handy, you mighta found out yoursssself :p

MDowdey said:
Karalee said:
MDowdey said:
Osmer_Toby said:
Luminosity said:

i go down well, too.

im sorry toby, i just had to once, im all done now. sorry buddy.

md

heheheh. no prob, lil brotha. you can bust my chops without apologizing, so long as you know i'm only kidding in return. :lol:

Osmer_Toby said:
MDowdey said:
Osmer_Toby said:
Luminosity said:

i go down well, too.

oooohhh, you little ssssavage beasssst you. too bad there's no microscopes handy, you mighta found out yoursssself :p

why would i need a microscope?? you have really small teeth or something? by the way, i had a nightmare about the avatar. thanks.

md

damn, i never expected to get so much play outta this avatar. kinda glad i thought of it. well, not b/c of your nightmare, sorry about that...

Osmer_Toby said:
damn, i never expected to get so much play outta this avatar. kinda glad i thought of it. well, not b/c of your nightmare, sorry about that...

its ok. i dont sleep because of the dreams anyway

md

MDowdey said:
Osmer_Toby said:

its ok. i dont sleep because of the dreams anyway

md

all kidding aside, really? i have made a bit of a study of dream analysis. if you ever wonder what your subconscious might be trying to tell you, let me know. it's not an exact science, but it is pretty damn interesting.

Then you can tell me what it means when I have dreams that im in a paddock at night and all I can see is the blinking eyes of COWS and horses.

It didnt help that I woke up to the noisy horses outside my window.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back