The old church

KenCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.takingthepic.com
Inside an old church I visited a couple of days ago....other images can be seen in the darkside gallery. Just got round to processing this and thought i'd do something a bit different......

inside-church-6a-copy.jpg

C&C welcome.
TFL.
Ken.

Brilliant Ken. I have really been diggin this series. Another killer shot.

Cheers all, thanks for the comments.
Johnboy2978 said:
The shots from this series are really great. Care to enlighten me as to some of your post processing tips?
Not sure I am knowledgable enough to give tips but I can tell you roughly how I processed this shot. Firstly though a dislclaimer.....I really don't know too much and you'd be far better just wading in and having a play.....
This is an HDR (A number of images above and below a normal exposure shot....This helps with detail from the darkest to the lightest areas of the scene) Although I do a lot of this HDR, I've still a lot to learn. Having processed to HDR....I do a curves layer, then shadow highlight. On this I then converted to B/W using channel mixer, applied a sepia layer and added blur...then played with the opacity and saturation....duplicated the layer and changed it's properties ie: softlight and just duplicated and changed properties to others a couple of times. A touch of contrast and resized/sharpened for web. Obviously each pic is different but it's all about jjust having a play around.
HTH.
Ken.

very interesting not your average hdr !! thats why I like it looks like architect plans printed reverse or something... really cool

Most reactions

New Topics

Back