The Old Hickory

wendylouramsey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Old Hickory, hangout of Elliott Ness... Love this place!
Old Hickory.jpg

That's one hell of a house. I can imagine what this looked like when it was first built. It's a shame it's headed for oblivion.

why colored window?

why colored window?

At first glance, I didn't notice the woman on the steps, because my attention was towards the colored window.

Love the image (especially the woman on the steps!!! creepy!), but I dislike the colored window.

why colored window?

At first glance, I didn't notice the woman on the steps, because my attention was towards the colored window.

Love the image (especially the woman on the steps!!! creepy!), but I dislike the colored window.
what woman!?

all I saw was that window ( I saw the woman when I read your comment)

...hm about the women... I think it should be processed differently (but keep the creepyness) in order to blend better with the house

I wondered about the colored window and woman on the steps when I saw this image as well...

Also... you're getting a bit of perspective distortion because the camera is pointed upward to photograph the house and that makes the house look a bit pinched and as if it's "leaning" backward a bit. You can fix that using lens-perspective correction in photoshop (you can also use the transform tool in photoshop). It helps to shoot with a bit of extra space around the sides for any image that's going to have this adjustment.

Most reactions

Back