The Old Silo

Photographyiscrack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted this on 500px but wanted some feedback and how you guys feel about it also it was a cloudy day when I took this photo
The Old SIlo.jpg

Great done and a good shot. A few steps closer straight ahead may have made for a better image. With the silo bigger it can afford to be further right so you don't loose the slope of the hill and it grabs your attention better. I am viewing on a smart phone though, so maybe on a large print the silo would be of greater focal significance. Supeised no one has commented yet. Very good picture

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Great done and a good shot. A few steps closer straight ahead may have made for a better image. With the silo bigger it can afford to be further right so you don't loose the slope of the hill and it grabs your attention better. I am viewing on a smart phone though, so maybe on a large print the silo would be of greater focal significance. Supeised no one has commented yet. Very good picture

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Yeah I definitely should have gotten closer to the subject at hand and thank you so much

I was able to pull up a bit more color and definition but the reality is this is a definite redo. You need to be closer and I would have done a three shot bracket with a blend to retrieve more definition in the sky and trees. I would also suggest something in the foreground to lead the viewer into the shot. It's kind of a thunk image for me...thunk is as if it fell out of the sky in a random location. Sorry, but it is what it is. Oh, and when you clone in a foreground, you might want to use the content aware tool so you don't get so much repetition.

photo.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back