The one that got away

fts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to Moab, Utah last year and had researched all the locations I wanted to take pictures of; however, on the last day I was there, I was going to take a shot of Delicate Arch, you know the arch on just about EVERYTHING you see of Utah (even on their vehicles' license plates), but ended up on the wrong trail and missed it. I left the next morning so couldn't get the classic sunset shot I wanted.

So ... I just created www.FindTheShot.com to help prevent this from happening again. The site leverages the expertise and location knowledge of the photographic community. It's not just Flickr with geotagging, photogs can also put in time of day, month, equipment used, comments etc. basically everything you would want to know in a photo guide. But, I need photogs to add their photos and their expertise to make this site great. Check it out, add some shots, and would love to hear some feedback.

Thanks for the help.

Interesting concept; it would be helpful if the US map indicated which states have data and which ones don't (yet). Overall the site design is nice, but I would remove the watermark behind the photos.

Found a typo on the Balanced Rock comments: "(only about 30 years to the rock)". I hope you mean yards? Otherwise that's one heck of a hike!

Most reactions

Back