The (Ongoing) Adventures of Colin the Bear

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Once upon a time, there was a cute little brown bear called Colin. A nice man known throughout the land as the Otter King made a gift of Colin to a fair maiden* from across the ocean known as the Penguin Queen (*c’mon, work with me here). She had travelled across the ocean to Londontown to inquire about purchasing London Bridge (she wasn’t the fastest memory card in the showcase. But I digress).

Colin’s big adventure began with his first ever flight. He was off to Canuckia, the home of the Penguin Queen. Oh, he was so excited to be so high in the sky! Wheee! (BTW, the airline attendants didn't appreciate Colin whee-ing in his seat. But that's a story for another day)

img2080pscq3.jpg

He was terribly jetlagged his first night there, so got up early to sit in the dark and watch the sunrise through the window of his new castle.

img3078copyxp9.jpg

When he ventured outside, he was thrilled to see a double rainbow, so plopped himself down at the end of it, since he felt he was the luckiest bear alive. So now, when someone asks you what's at the end of the rainbow, you can tell them it's Colin, and you have the picture to prove it.

img0028pspg8.jpg

Colin had a playful streak in him, and liked to recreate scenes from movies for the amusement of the Penguin Queen. Can you guess what movie he’s imitating here?

img9988psih1.jpg

In return, the Penguin Queen took Colin out to explore his surroundings a bit more. Look, it’s the Great Pumpkin, Colin!

img9984ps2st7.jpg
img9985psne2.jpg

And he even got to see one of the wonders of the world (the Horseshoe Falls at Niagara), perched atop his favourite make of camera!

dscn0564psrssy3.jpg

Colin was so happy he came to live in Canuckia!! Everyone was so polite and friendly there.

....(to be continued)

:lol:

YAY for Colin :lol:

If the Rainbow isnt POTM there is something wrong with everyone :lol:

lol.... your loosing it anty.... but this is great, that bears travelled more than i have! :mrgreen:

:biglaugh: O...................M.....................G. That is the funniest thing. :biglaugh: Hope to see more of this series. Great schtuff Anty.

very creative, i think this kind of stuff is hilarious... i will join the "More, More" chant... :D

Soon it was time for another trip by plane! Woohoo, Colin was on his way to his third country already…the United States! Portland, Oregon to be exact. With a stopover in Chicago. He heard there were Cubs in Chicago, but sadly, he didn't meet any. …

img2083psvj9.jpg

After a long flight, it was time to test out the Queen Size bed (of course) and make sure no evil person had put a pea under the mattress, which would bruise the delicate skin of the Penguin Queen …

img2085psie0.jpg

It was also time for the valet to unpack the suitcase. My oh my, the Penguin Queen certainly brought a lot of clothing! Whereas Colin doesn't even bring any pants (!) With no fig leaves close by, he had to make do with some rose leaves. (Pssst! Watch out for thorns, Colin!)

img2862pson5.jpg

The next day, Colin and the Penguin Queen went out to explore Portland. To his delight, Colin found some cousins eating lunch. Colin doesn't like sushi, though, so he declined the offer to join in.

img2889psee9.jpg

img2890psun1.jpg

And look, the bears have some otter friends ("otter friends", get it? Okay, no need to get snarly)! Colin sent this picture back to the Otter King, who missed his small furry friend, to let him know that Colin was hanging out with the 'right' kind of people.

img2896psms4.jpg

Next, it was off to the Portland Zoo! But that's a post for another time….

:lmao: Awesomely cool Anty. Lookin forward to the next part.
Hey....Is Colin doin the meet up with us. :lol:

Hahaha, what a fantastic series LOVE IT! :lmao:

Most reactions

Back