The (Ongoing) Adventures of Colin the Bear

i really love this story :)

Colin was very excited to go to the Portland Zoo, as he wanted to see what American bears were like. He had heard that everything was 'bigger' in the United States. Well, he soon learned this was apparently true. The first few he met were big bears indeed. But thankfully they were friendly. Cuddly even.
img2169psrswb6.jpg
img2170psrsyt6.jpg

img2177psrsfz5.jpg

Colin had always been told that size doesn't matter, but he was beginning to feel rather self-conscious at this point, so he decided to hang out with someone more his size.
img2175psrsxz1.jpg

Hey, penguins are pretty 'cool', he thought. So he sought out some more.
img2299psrsmj8.jpg

"Hey", Colin said to himself. I otter figure out of there are Otters here at the zoo. And sho 'nuff, there were. Wouldn't the Otter King be pleased?
img2241psrsft0.jpg

Colin felt rather pleased with himself for having located the otters. And, well, the otter was feeling rather pleased with himself too.
img2203psrsgl2.jpg

My, what strange creatures there were here…lookit the neck on that one. "I'd hate to get a sore throat if I were him" thought Colin.
img2445eg0.jpg

And speaking of strange creatures, Halloween was approaching. Colin was very excited at the prospect of dressing up and 'scaring' people into giving him candy ..... (to be continued)

!!OTTERS!!

:smileys::smileys::smileys:

Colin was soooo excited to be involved in his first-ever Halloween. But what, oh what, was he going to wear?? Here are a few of the outfits he tried on. Which one to you think he chose?

2 headed teddy
16454af28de45ea.jpg

mouse
16454af28e91587.jpg

pumpkin-head
16454af28ed4bb8.jpg

Cool glasses
16454af28f1d234.jpg

Ballerina

colinballetvr8.jpg

Tiger Tamer
16454af46709b6f.jpg

Antarctican said:
I worry for Colin.

yet somehow I find this strangely erotic :lol:

It's a toss up between the cool glasses and pumpkin face for me :lol:

I was going to pass on this thread but decided to stop and check it out. I'm glad I did! This is so funny and Colin is adorable, makes me wish I still had my Snuggle bear.

Anyone else notice that Colin has same expression on his face in every shot.
:lol:

cal_gundert05 said:
Anyone else notice that Colin has same expression on his face in every shot.
:lol:

I think you might be on to something there :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Colin was very happy to be living in Canada. One morning he turned to the Penguin Queen and said, with a big grin, “Oi, Canada is the dog’s bo11ocks, innit!”

“What did you say?”, she asked with a stern voice and a shocked look on her face.

“Umm, you know, it’s the dog’s dangly bits” Colin replied, a look of uncertainty crossing his face.

“Colin, you simply must learn to speak English properly” the Penguin Queen admonished him. And with that she supplied him with a book to ease his way into polite Canadian society.

“Ta” he said, “I’ll have a deek at it after my docky" ("I'll have a butchers after me grub"). The Penguin Queen just shook her head slowly and went out to hitch up the dog team to the sled.

bookmy3.jpg

Colin studied and studied. Soon he was using all the proper terms: like ‘chips’ for crunchy potato snacks
36_11_15.gif
, ‘fries’ for hot, deep fried potatoes
12_4_16v.gif
, ‘eh’ instead of ‘innit’ as the correct ending for a sentence. He was so proud, he went out and got a Canadian flag to celebrate the fact he could now converse normally with Canadians. “Yayyy, lookit me, I’m a real Canadian, eh” he exclaimed with glee.

flagpu1.jpg

As a reward for all his hard work, the Penguin Queen presented him with a piece of native artwork called an Inukshuk. Colin was soooo pleased with it, and posed for pictures.
inukshukul5.jpg

Last edited:
“I’ll have a deek at it after my docky” ?????

what the hell does that mean??

anyway, antarctican... love that series of yours :)
(just had to say this... as i usually only do look at it but don't comment ;))

Oh! This is just too grand. Next time Colin will have to meet up with a large dish of poutine ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back