The (Ongoing) Adventures of Colin the Bear

Well, with Valentine's Day quickly approaching, I do believe an updation is in order! Stay tuned.....by tomorrow I should have something up....

Hmm... shouldn't Colin be hibernating? :mrgreen:

Haha, yes. I did.
It'll have to go in my dictionary of Emma-invented words. :sillysmi:

Hehe... You should send your word to that Colbert guy on Comedy Central, he'll put "updation" up there along with 2006's word of the year: "truthiness."

I hear it's un-BEAR-ably cold this year, I think you need to find some pants for Colin, he's a bare bear, and I'd hate to see him freeze his Bear Bare Butt! (OK, furry). Thanks for the smiles, Jeanne!
:wav:

Hehe... You should send your word to that Colbert guy on Comedy Central, he'll put "updation" up there along with 2006's word of the year: "truthiness."

Haha, you know I will. :greenpbl: It's the truthiness.

LOL you should be writing kids stories,seriously.I think collin needs a girlfriend now though.

*gasp* What are you talking about? Did I miss the part where he divorced Mrs. Snow Lady?!?! :stun:

Colin doesn't need a girlfriend, he has a best mate, Ollie the Otter. and having an Otter as a best friend is more than most people can bear
Bear!
get it?
HAHAHA :lol:

oh I'm off to bed

Colin doesn't need a girlfriend, he has a best mate, Ollie the Otter. and having an Otter as a best friend is more than most people can bear
Bear!
get it?
HAHAHA :lol:

oh I'm off to bed

*slaps knee* Heres a hot new companion for Colin..found her on eHarmony.com.

bear-sunning-in-chair.jpg

Eharmony? Man, found this hottie on perfectmatch.com:

allstarvalentine.jpg

That's gonna be a steamy V-day!

pascal

Colin had heard about a lovely tradition called Valentine’s Day, coming up on February 14th. Couples celebrated their love for each other by exchanging cards, gifts, or other tokens of affection. And he heard that chocolate was often involved! “Oh, how wonderful” he thought. “But, I don’t have a sweetheart….whatever shall I do?” “It’s not too late” said the Penguin Queen. “Is there someone you’ve admired but have been too afraid to speak to? Well, now’s your chance” the wise Queen told him. “Bring her a flower…nothing too ostentatious, but something simple and elegant” And so Colin happily lumbered off to the florist to buy a flower, then sauntered in to the local coffee shop where he had seen the lovely….Colleen. Oh, she was so pretty with her red dress and pearls!! “W-w-will you be my Valentine?” he stammered out, handing her a simple yellow flower. And to his utter delight, she shyly smiled at him and said she would!

img0149psrsrm2.jpg

“Sweetheart, this could be the beginning of something beautiful” he said in his best Bogart voice. “Teehee” giggled Colleen (and then rolled her eyes).

“Hey, isn’t chocolate a tradition on Valentine’s Day?” he asked. “Why, I do believe it is!” she said. So they walked paw and paw over to the local candy store. “Let’s sample some” said Colleen, as the staff ran away in terror at the sight of two hungry looking bears entering their store. “Hmmm, this one is too hard, and this one is too soft, but this one is juuuuuust right” she said, settling on the orange creams and the Lindors. Colin thought that line sounded vaguely familiar, but let it pass.

img0140psrsij7.jpg

“But what should I get Colin?” pondered Colleen. “He likes chocolate. But maybe they will make him thirsty. I know, I’ll get some champers!”

img2825psrsnw5.jpg

And so Colin got chocolate and champers for Valentine’s Day. And a big kiss from Colleen. After that, he floated home with a big goofy grin on his face. And was totally un-bear-able for the rest of the week.

Did I miss the part where he divorced Mrs. Snow Lady?!?! :stun:
Colin and Snow Lady were never married. Theirs was initially just a casual encounter, but then things snowballed. In time, though, Colin found she was more than a little flaky, and was rather cold towards him ... he just couldn't get her to warm up to him. Eventually her icy reserve really frosted him and they began to fight. He finally realized there was a snowball's chance in hell their relationship would make it past the winter.

And then made passionate love for three days straight, the end.

Aww....

seems to me Colin has become a bit of a cross dresser.
Knew I should of keep him in the UK

Most reactions

New Topics

Back