The other side of Mourning

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Saturday was an amazing day. Lots of sun and blue sky, so I went to my favorite place.

129_2967aa.JPG

129_2952a.JPG

129_2951a.JPG

129_2976cc.JPG

129_2975aa.JPG

129_2969a.JPG

Very well composed chiller. I think I prefer to look at sculpture through your photo's than the real thing. Hell of a job.

those are great.....!
so your favorite place, would that be a cemetary??? :twisted: by the way, love the new avitar.....very..... er...you?
i agree with cruzin.....i like your way better than the real things... you capture great angles that i would not see, myself.....

and your lighting on the scuplture is very captivating.....great job chiller...! :hail:

very nice pictures! and great "model" :) stays still for a long time :) and does not yell at you when you operate your camera for too long :)

you are the king of cemetary shots my friend! excellent work!

Definitely a tough deal taking photos of someone else's art. I think you did a good job with these. I get a lot of emotion. I would carry a huge piece of foamcore to open the shadows. Plus it can create a very ethereal glow

Thank you again for the amazing comments. I appreciate all of them.

Thanks Craig for the foamboard tip....very cool idea.
Wow..JonMikal....the king of cemetery shots ?....thank you for that honor, my friend.

I have to confess the title caught my eye, then I saw the photos. Brilliant work, filled with emotion.

Most reactions

Back